Insulation Contracting Services Ltd. (ICS) recognises the importance of environmental protection and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our Asbestos Removal Services.
It is our declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
Our aim is to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to strive to continually improve environmental performance through the following:-
- Review our environmental aspects and impact annually as a minimum.
- Train all employees in environmental issues at induction and as necessary thereafter
- Minimise the production or waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy usage
- promote the use of recycling, recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employee from operation and activities undertaken by ICS.